Geely Auto 2020 Sales Reach 1.32 Million Units
- Geely Automobile Holdings Limited completes revised annual sales target of 1.32 million units
- 2021 sales target set at 1.53....
Geely Auto 2020 Financial Results Released
- Geely Auto continues to be the top selling Chinese auto brand for fourth consecutive year with sales over 1.32....
Geely Presents Vision Starburst
- Geely Auto presents a future design vision derived from its “Expanding Cosmos” philosophy
- Vision Starburst pushes the boundaries of....
Geely Auto 2021 Financial Results Released23-March-2022
- Geely Automobile Holding Ltd. (HK.0175) FY revenue 101.6B RMB
- Net profit attributable to stockholders 6.06B RMB
- Top selling Chinese automaker for five consecutive years, FY sales up 1% to Read More
Geely Auto Group Launches “Leishen” Global Powertrain Brand01-November-2021
- Leishen Power, a new leading intelligent high-efficiency powertrain solutions provider officially launched
- Leishen’s products include: a world-class modular hybrid powertrain platform; a high-efficiency dedicated hybrid transmissions; Read More
Geely Auto Group Unveils Intelligent Geely 2025 Strategy01-November-2021
- Roadmap to boost Geely Auto Group Sales to 3.65 million units
- Intelligent Geely 2025 outlines Geely Auto Group’s future development roadmap with electrification and sustainable mobility as central components
- BEV, Read More
Stefan Sielaff to be Appointed as Vice President of Global Design at Geely Auto Group06-September-2021
- Sielaff to succeed Peter Horbury, who is appointed Senior Vice President of Design at Group Lotus
2021 September 6th, Gothenburg/Hangzhou. Stefan Sielaff has been appointed Vice President of Global DesignRead More
Geely Automobile Holdings H1 2021 Revenue Increase 22% YoY18-August-2021
- Geely Auto H1 2021 revenue reach RMB 45 billion, an increase of 22% YoY.
- Profits excluding share-based payments reached RMB 3.02 billion, an increase of 31% YoY.
- Total sales Read More
GEELY AUTO GROUP TARGETS 3.65 MILLION ANNUAL SALES BY 202518-August-2021
- Geely Auto Group aim to sell 3.65 million vehicles per year by 2025
- Electrified vehicles to account for 30% of target
- Zeekr brand aim for 650,000 annual premium Read More