1. LEGAL STATEMENT
Access to the Website involves that you have read, understand and accept the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and agree to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions. By using this Website, you also agree that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or in contravention of these Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions may be updated and/or modified at any time by Ali Mohammed Thunayan Alghanim & Sons Automotive Company W.L.L., (“Geely Kuwait”), at its sole discretion, without the need to notify users in advance. Geely may cease all or part of the Website at any time without notice and is not obligated to retain or return any post or comment.
2. USE OF WEBSITE
- By using this Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms, which take effect on the date and time at which you begin to use this site. Geely Kuwait may change or update these terms at any time without notice by updating these Terms as displayed on the Website. Such changes shall take effect immediately upon being posted to the Website. It is your responsibility to review the Website terms each time you enter the Website to ensure you are aware of our latest terms and conditions. Your use of this Website after a change has been made signifies your acceptance of the revised terms. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing this Website through your internet connection are aware of and agree to these Terms.
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and Geely Kuwait reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service without notice.
- You agree to use this Website only to browse the content herein and make legitimate purchases. You shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase or to engage in any unlawful activity.
- Except as provided by law, the Website and the content and information made available on the Website is provided “as is” and without any express or implied warranty (whether in relation to accuracy, completeness, currency or otherwise).
- You acknowledge that Geely Kuwait cannot guarantee:
- The compatibility of the Website with all or any hardware or software which you may use;
- The availability of the Website all the time or at any specific time;
- The speed or security of the Website;
- That the Website will be accurate or up-to-date at any given time; and
- That the Website will be error-free or free of viruses, electronic bugs, or other harmful components, and that you must take your own precautions accordingly.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, Geely Kuwait will not be responsible for any damage or loss you may suffer directly or indirectly as a result of using the Website or any virus attack that can be traced to this Website. You will not be eligible for any compensation if you are unable to use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
- On this Website, Geely Kuwait may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Geely Kuwait is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources which, for the avoidance of doubt, shall include all websites and resources not located at the (www.geely.com.kw) address. Geely Kuwait does not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
3. PRODUCT AND SERVICE INFORMATION
Vehicles shown on this Website are for general illustration only. Vehicles shown are typically samples only of the same model year. Details of a selected vehicle may vary from the vehicle shown depending on the features you choose. The information and graphic images posted on this Website are based on the technical parameters at the time of creating and uploading related web pages. The specifications for models shown on the Website may vary between standard configuration and the optional configuration according to the specific model. Geely keeps on improving its products, resulting in changes to the technical parameters, configuration, accessories, colors and any other information at any time. In addition, the actual vehicle colors still cannot be totally copied onto the webpage by current technology. The information contained in this Website is, under any circumstances, general information only and therefore has no legal binding force. The prices published on the Website are recommended sales prices and for reference only. The information about Geely and Geely’s franchised sales and service partners stated in the Website will be timely adjusted and changed in accordance with the actual conditions; however, the possibility that there are differences between the stated information and the actual conditions cannot be excluded.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
All contents of the Website – including the brands mentioned or displayed on the Website, designs and patents related to products on the Website – are all subject to copyright and other applicable regulations on the protection of intellectual and industrial property and may not therefore be reproduced, modified or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Geely or of the right holders. The Geely name, and all trademarks and logos displayed on this Website are owned or used under license by Geely. These trademarks include, but are not limited to, product brand names (e.g. Geely, Coolray, Okavango), vehicle model names, slogans, and logos and emblems. The unauthorized use of any trademark displayed on this Website is strictly prohibited.
5.LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNITY
- Disclaimers. Geely Kuwait PROVIDES THIS WEBSITE, THE SITE MATERIALS, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN A WRITTEN, AGREEMENT WITH US TO WHICH YOU ARE A PARTY WITH REGARD TO A PARTICULAR PRODUCT OR SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Geely Kuwait AND OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN A WRITTEN, AGREEMENT WITH US TO WHICH YOU ARE A PARTY WITH REGARD TO A PARTICULAR PRODUCT OR SERVICE. Geely Kuwait AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, AND AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE SITE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE (OR THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH IT IS HOSTED) OR RELATED SOFTWARE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL TELEPHONE, COMPUTER HARDWARE, AND OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THIS WEBSITE, AND ALL CHARGES RELATED THERETO. NO OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT OF US OR OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE ON THIS WEBSITE, IN THE SITE MATERIALS, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN A WRITTEN, AGREEMENT WITH US TO WHICH YOU ARE A PARTY WITH REGARD TO A PARTICULAR PRODUCT OR SERVICE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Geely Kuwait makes no representation or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability or non-infringement of any content on the Website or services available through it. Geely Kuwait is not liable for any damages or harm attributable to the Website.
- In no event shall Geely Kuwait be liable to you or to any third party for any direct, incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs on your information system) arising out of or related to:
- Your use of or reliance on the Website or any information, hyperlinks or content contained therein;
- Your provision of information, personal or otherwise to us;
- Any default, delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies resulting directly or indirectly from any cause, including but not limited to, failure of network services; or Our acts of negligence or any of our agents or employees
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, Geely Kuwait disclaims and excludes all warranties and representations, express, implied or statutory, with respect to the website, or with respect to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided by Geely Kuwait, including the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of a patent, trademark or other intellectual property right. The website, including, without limitation, all content, information and links contained therein, is provided “as-is” without any warranty that it will be uninterrupted or error-free. This exclusion of liability applies to all causes of actions, whether based on contract, warranty, tory or any other legal theories.
- You agree to indemnify us, our employees, agents, affiliates and its shareholder and to hold them harmless from and against any and all claims and liabilities (including attorney’s fees and out-of-pocket expenses) that may arise from your use of the Website.
6. AVAILABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE
This website is usually available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, Geely Kuwait retains the right to make this website unavailable from time to time for any reason or no reason. Geely Kuwait shall not be liable for any damages arising from any interruption, suspension, or termination of this website.
In the event a conflict arises between any information posted on this website, this Agreement, and/or any contract you have with us, the terms of your contract with us will prevail over this Agreement and the information posted on this website, and this Agreement will prevail over information posted on this website.
8. DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
By sharing your information through this Website, you explicitly grant us the right to collect, store, retain, review, use, process internally or with third parties and transfer to their third parties service providers, any personal information or other information that you submit including but not limited to your name, home address, phone number, date of birth, nationality, job title, academic or professional credentials, etc. (“Personal Data”) for all Geely Kuwait business purposes, including without limitation marketing to you, answering your queries, considering your online purchase application, running data analysis, order fulfillment and other customer service provided to you and for administrative purposes and for accounting, tax and audit requirements. You certify that you submitted your Personal Data voluntarily and that such Personal Data is true, accurate, complete and up to date. Any false information or omission submitted may be the ground of rejecting your online purchase application.
10. CODE OF CONDUCT
- While using this website and/or the Site Materials, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using this website, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking,” “denial of service” attacks or defacing any portion of this website;
- Use this website or the Site Materials for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about us, any of our licensees or affiliates, or any third party without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of ours, any of our licensees or affiliates, or any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, transfer, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of this website or the Site Materials;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of this website without our prior written authorization;
- Tamper in any way with the software or functionality of this website, including, without limitation, transmitting or posting any software or other materials to this website that contains any viruses, time bombs, Trojan horses, worms, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this website or its contents;
- Harvest or collect information about visitors to this website without their express consent;
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the information on this website;
- Make postings of a commercial nature; or
- Permit others, including those whose accounts were terminated, to access this website through your account, username or password.
- In addition, while using this website and/or the Site Materials, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
11. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
Although Geely Kuwait strives to ensure the accuracy of the information found on this website, neither we, nor our affiliates, licensees, suppliers, or agents, can be held responsible by you for the accuracy of such information. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all information provided on this website.
12. WEBSITE LINK
Creating a link to this Website is subject to prior written permission from Geely.
Under no circumstances shall Geely assume any liability or responsibility for the content published on, and the products and services of the websites which is linked to this Website or has connection with the Website by other means.
13. GENERAL USER MANAGEMENT
Users shall bear the responsibilities for the published content alone. Users shall use services in accordance with the Kuwait law and international legal standards applicable to the services. Users promise that they shall:
- Adhere to relevant Kuwait laws and regulations when releasing information on pages of the Website or utilizing the Website services, never create, copy, release and spread the following kinds of information on pages of the Website or by using the Website services:
- Opposing the fundamental principles determined in the Constitution;
- Endangering national security, disclosing state secrets, subverting state power and undermining national unity;
- Harming national honor and interests;
- Inciting ethnic hatred or ethnic discrimination and undermining ethnic solidarity;
- Undermining national religious policy, promoting cults and feudalistic superstition;
- Spreading rumor, disturbing social order and undermining social stability;
- Spreading obscenity, eroticism, gambling, violence, homicide and terror or instigating the crime;
- Insulting or slandering other people and infringing other people’s legal rights and interests;
- Containing other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
- Adhere to other relative national and local legal provisions and the relevant provisions of Kuwait laws when releasing information on the pages of the Website or utilizing the Website services.
- Never use the Website services to perform the following activities:
- Access the computer information network or use resources from the computer information network without permission;
- Delete, modify or add the functions of computer information network without permission;
- Delete, modify or add data and applications stored, processed or transmitted through the computer information network without permission;
- Intentionally produce and disseminate computer viruses and other destructive programs;
- Perform other activities that may harm the computer information network security.
- Not disturb the Website’s services in any way.
- Follow all other regulations and procedures on the Website.
Users must assume legal liabilities for the actions they take in the course of using the Website services. Users shall understand that if the information transmitted by their websites is found by this Website to be part of the contents listed in the above section (1), this Website has the right and obligation to stop the transmission immediately, save related records, report to the relevant state authorities, delete the addresses and directories containing such information or shut down the servers, terminate or delete the user accounts and stop users from using the Website according to Kuwait laws.
Users shall also observe the provisions of this Article and rules governing the electronic bulletin board service to be specially released on the Website when using the Website bulletin board services, including electronic bulletin board, electronic whiteboard, electronic forum, online chat room and message board, and other behaviors to provide information release conditions for online users in interactive form. The legal consequences and legal liabilities described in the above paragraph are also applicable to the users of bulletin board services.
If any user does not act in line with the above mentioned service terms, this Website shall in its sole discretion cancel such user’s service account immediately.
14. OTHER CONDITIONS/RESTRICTIONS
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, TAMPER WITH THE SUBMISSION PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE GEELY’S LEGITIMATE BUSINESS OPERATIONS MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, GEELY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
This website is intended as a resource and discussion forum for people interested in Geely vehicles, projects and initiatives. Unfortunately, this isn’t the place to address warranty or customer service questions or concerns or products sold by Geely.
15. TERMINATION OF SERVICE
If any user objects to the proposal of any service terms or disagrees about the subsequent term revision or is dissatisfied with the Website services, such user may only have the following rights of recourse:
- No use of the Website services any more.
- End of the user’s qualification for using the Website services.
- Notice to this Website to discontinue services to such user.
The right owned by such user to use the Website services shall be terminated immediately after cease of services to such user. This Website assumes no obligation to such user any more from then on.
Users or this Website may suspend or terminate accepting or providing services at any time according to the actual conditions. This Website may suspend and terminate services at any time without being responsible to any individual or third party.
This Website reserves the right of judging whether a user acts in accordance with the requirements of the legal agreements and service terms stated above on the Website. If any user is suspected of violating or has already violated the provisions of such legal agreements or service terms, this Website shall in its sole discretion terminate the agreements and cancel such user’s service account immediately, suspend or terminate various services as well as reserve the right of reporting to the relevant state authorities and claiming against such user for default and infringement.
This Website and all the information it contains is provided for information purposes only on an “as is” basis and could include technical, typographical or other errors. Geely makes no warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, accuracy, currency, or completeness, the operation of the Website, the information, materials, content, availability, and products. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Geely disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Geely is not responsible for the content of any Site linked to this Website and is not directly or indirectly implying any approval, endorsement or affiliation with any linked Site.
17. FORCE MAJEURE
Geely Kuwait shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock downs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and Geely Kuwait shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations. If the delay persists for such time as, Geely Kuwait considers unreasonable, Geely Kuwait may, without liability, reject the purchase.
These Terms and Conditions together with any additional terms to which you agree when using particular elements of this Site constitute the entire agreement regarding the Site and any services, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, whether electronic, oral or written between you and us with respect to the Website or the services provided on the Website. These terms and conditions are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Kuwait law, regardless of principles of conflicts of laws that may require the application of the laws of another jurisdiction.
Geely Kuwait may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms to any third party without your prior consent. You shall not in any case transfer any of your rights and obligations under these Terms, without our prior written approval.
Our failure to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of these Terms herein shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce them.
If any term or provision of these Terms is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms had been agreed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
Geely Kuwait reserves the right to modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and the Website at any time. Changes to these Terms will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the Customer’s obligation to periodically check these Terms at the Website for changes or updates.
23. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
Although this website is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed or referenced in this website are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. In addition, restrictions may apply to use of products or services obtained in one jurisdiction in other jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this website do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with their local laws, if and to the extent such local laws are applicable. You may not use or export the Site Materials or products and services available through this website in violation of applicable export laws and regulations. We, and our affiliates, licensees, suppliers and agents, reserve the right to limit the availability of this website and/or the provision of any product or service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction Geely Kuwait or they so desire, at any time and in our or their sole discretion.
24. APPLICABLE LAW
Except to the extent expressly provided in the following paragraph, this Agreement (including any of our policies referred to herein) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kuwait without regard to conflict of law provisions. Specifically excluded from application to this Agreement is that law known as the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. If you are accessing this website from outside the State of Kuwait, you hereby agree that any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement, this website, and/or the Site Materials shall be submitted for resolution to the Courts of the State of Kuwait, and you hereby waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
25. OTHER GENERAL PROVISIONS
Geely Kuwait reserves the right to immediately terminate your access to and use of this website or any portion thereof, or to eliminate any content, feature or service of this website, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause. Headings found in this Agreement are for reference only. A party’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. This, together with any of our policies referred to herein, is the entire Agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral Agreements between you and us regarding the same subject matter (except other written, fully-executed contracts between you and us). Neither the course of conduct between you and us, nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such determination shall not affect such provision in any other respect or any other provision of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with our prior written consent.